Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

Hartmut Koptein writes:
 > >  > The debian arch-name is powerpc, the kernel name it 'ppc'.
 > >  > apus, chrp, pmac, prep  are the Subarchs.
 > >
 > > I only use "ppc" as a column-saver here ;)
 >
 > Thats your choice, but any (external) reference is 'powerpc' as for example
 >  /usr/lib/perl5/5.005/powerpc-linux (has noting to do with console-*)

Sorry I was not clear - I meant "column-saver in the comments" ;)

So noone has any clue about this USB issue ?  Then I'll just ignore
it, and wait for someone to open a bug report :|

--
Yann Dirson    <ydirson@altern.org> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
debian-email:   <dirson@debian.org> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux:
http://www.altern.org/ydirson/      | Check <http://www.debian.org/>