Re: x

Moin,
On Thu, Nov 18, 1999 at 03:08:29PM +0200, ENRICO wrote:
> where is the faq for enlightenment for m68k? and for install it???
what is enlightment? enlightment how to install linux/m68k or what?

> when i start x linux start only xdm and when i do the login it appare
> only the xconsole what i must do?
I dont understand that question, but it seems Michael did:

and he also said:
>(and before you ask: read a Linux book, a FAQ, the online documentation,
>or just jump in right away with 'telinit 5').
>
>Please take further X setup questions to the appropriate news groups ans
>mailing lists (debian-user, for instance. Or debian-italian). X runs,
>architecture specific problem solved. Sighs of relief everywhere.
why dont you do so? just skimming -user, there is some talk about
enlightment. goto www.debian.org -> mailinglist-archive and READ.
I dont want to be your (or anybody elses) personal linux advisor, I am
spending allready too much time on answering FAQs, I expect from people to
actually read them. Michael allready told you what to do and where to ask,
why do you ask me then? Sigh, maybe I should stop building xfree, surely
somebody else will step in and answer all your questions then...

Ciao,
Christian.
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz