Xcdroast/modules

I finally got xcdroast to run, but I am still being told that I do not
the sg module installed. I looked in the proc/devices and I saw scsi
listed but no generic listed. I tried the modconf command but it did
not work, so I am going to d/l the potato version and the needed files
and see if that helps.

On bootup I keep getting a message that the QM_Modules are not
implemented, so if anyone has any ideas.

With xcdroast running, anytime I click on any of the options I get this:

           Error Can't read
           TK_Step_Push_Style: no such variable

Also, I did get xcolors and xcolorsel to run. Do not know how I did it
though. <g>

Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)
HADES 060: 140meg Ram, Yamaha CDRW Drive, 1 gig Jaz
 Drive, MicroTek E3 Ccanner, Mach 64 w/4meg Ram, Epson
 Photo 700 printer, 33.6 US Robotics Modem
PROGRAMS: Extendos Gold, Cab 2.7, ScanX, STiK2, aFTP,
 Calamus SL99, Newsie, Popwatch, Papyrus 5, Photoline,
 Nova Driver 2.67, NVDI 5, Linux