Re: [Updated GNOME for slink]

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Vincent Renardias wrote:
>
> > the only thing to pay attention is to compile in the following order:
> > glib
> > gtk+
> > orbit
> > libxml
> > gnome-http
> > libgtop
> > gnome-libs
> > ...and then all the rest.
> what is "all the rest"?

the other packages in the
http://www.debian.org/~vincent/dists/slink-update/main/source/ directory.

> I have to install the packages listed here after building them to compile
> "the rest"?

Yes, compile and install each of them before to compile the next one...

> Sources are in the archive or is there one place where I can download the
> whole bunch?

cf URL above.

> I hope my builds will have finished this night, maybe tomorrow, I could give
> it a try over the weekend.

Cool... ;)

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -