Re: [Updated GNOME for slink]

Is it worth making my 68040/Potato available?

The benefits are that it's hardly used - I'll give any 68k official
project developers access to it.

The disadvantages are that it's unaccelerated (A4000/040@25MHz) and
is only on a permanent modem link.  But a) I work for an ISP which
has an official Debian mirror and can put the machine next to it in
their main machine room and b) I'm willing to purchase an accelerator
to help, but not at the ridiculous market prices, if someone can
provide one at a more decent price or can point in the right direction
I will buy it.