Re: Backing up

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Edward S. Baiz Jr. wrote:

> I was wondering just what Linux programs will backup a Linux partition
> to a CD. I know about Taper and Dump, but they are designed
> specifically for Tape-backups. I may get one later, but now I do have a
> CDR-W CD drive that I use for backups on my regular TOS desktop.
xcdroast. You are now my official tester ;-)
I dont know if we have xcdroast for slink, but we have it for potato. Please
confirm that it is not working (I once tried some time ago). Michael, are
you listening? There are still problems left with glibc2.0, no need to
introduce more... I asked some time ago weather somebody could confirm my
xcdroast problem, but till now nothing...

Ciao,
Christian.
--
Wir schlagen den Dachs!