Re: xf8config

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Edward S. Baiz Jr. wrote:

> Sorry about that Christian. I am still new to Linux and no where was
                                                          ^^^^^^^
har, thats plainly WRONG. this question comes up at least once a month, if
not here, then in comp.os.linux.m68k [de.]comp.sys.amiga.unix, etc, etc
> this fact posted and I searched around ALOT before I decided to ask the
> question here. But now that I know, it will not come up again. Thanks a
                                                               ^ from you...
> heap for the information.
It was nothing against you. You were not the first to ask (if you had
searched the list and news archive, you might have noticed) but you were the
last to receive an answer (from me), consider yourself lucky.

Ciao,
Christian.
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz