Re: Quadra 950 (fwd)

Hi,

I«ve worked some more on this, and by changing the scsi id from 0 to 4 it
detects the disk every time. I also managed to get debian installed on the
Quadra 950 with some helpfrom the shell behind the installer. I untarred
the modules manually onto the disk and ran ldconfig.

Now I«ve installed most packages and 2.2.10 seems to run ok. Some
problems with accessing the internet though. I get a connection but never
a prompt with ftp or telnet. That might also be a timeout thing since the
network I«m currently on is vary lagged. But it works from MacOS.

I«ll let you know how it goes when I compile 2.2.12 kernel and get
everything else installed correctly.