Re: what about potato boot-floppies for powerpc/apus ?

> > I've uploaded a new potato boot-floppies package to Incoming on master.
> > It should be available on the mirrors soon.
>
> Hello, ...
>
> potato will be freezing soon, or at least so they say, so it is time to add
> some kind of install stuff for apus also.

If you really want to have APUS included, potato won't freeze anytime
soon, or at least the boot floppies will delay release even longer than is
to be feared now anyways.

To help the process, how about getting the boot-floppies source, building
an APUS kernel and modules set, and implementing the necessary installer
bits? (look at the m68k stuff for the amiboot-like things)

Offtopic on debian-68k I think.