X11

I am in the process of installing X11. I have all the files I need to
get it going except when I try to start it, I get a message that it
cannot find the file XF86Config. I know this file is produced by
running the program xf68config (comes from the xserver-common package),
but I cannot find the program anywhere on my device. I do find one
program called parse-xf86config, but that does not seem to work. Anyone
have a suggestion?

Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)
HADES 060: 140meg Ram, Yamaha CDRW Drive, 1 gig Jaz
 Drive, MicroTek E3 Ccanner, Mach 64 w/4meg Ram, Epson
 Photo 700 printer, 33.6 US Robotics Modem
PROGRAMS: Extendos Gold, Cab 2.7, ScanX, STiK2, aFTP,
 Calamus SL99, Newsie, Popwatch, Papyrus 5, Photoline,
 Nova Driver 2.67, NVDI 5, Linux