what I have

Just so everyone knows... here is what I have.

- a mac IIci with no modem or ethernet card
- a mac LC 630 with no modem but I have a ethernet card
- I don't have the MacOs for the IIci
- I have  all of the MacOS for the LC 630 except one disk... I did an
install of the OS on the LC and found out that the disk was missing and
that it was one of the important ones so all I have is a minimal install
on it now. I also found out that the scsi format utility on this disk
set cannot detect my IIci drive so I can't use it to partition the drive
for Linux.

Well now you know the extent  of my problems. By the way Michael thanks
for all the help. Thanks to everyone else for their help to.

James

p.s. No I am not a Mac user so I know nothing about them!!