Re: Successful build of root.bin on 68k Mac

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, David Huggins-Daines wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 10:30:12PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > Any idea if the mvme16x stuff works?
>
> Ask Nick Holgate, he's got kernel-image building correctly, and he committed
> a few things to boot-floppies.
>
> > And Atari / Amiga?
>
> No idea.  Haven't built it, I doubt there are any serious issues.
I tried amiga last night after I downgraded binutils to the slink version
(and removed ntp, no freezes since then...)
anyway it did not work (id really appreciate some quick instructions for
make-kpkg, seems ive lost my old directory, I only got a readme where I do
not fully understand anymore what i wrote...)
linking(?) the kernel failed with an error in floppy code, it was in two
object files with different sizes (it would have been a good idea to bring
the logfile, so what?)

I was expecting a disccussion about the config files I sent(?) here some
time ago, nada?

Ciao,
Christian.