Can anyone help me with files needed for X on AMIGA

Dear all,

After nearly two frustrating weeks trying to install X Windows on my Amiga
2000
with GVP 040 accelerator card, I found out yesterday that not all the required
files are shipped with the Debian m68k package.

Apparently I need to manually write the XF86Config file because the m68k
versions
of LINUX do not come with XF86Setup or XF86Config files. (Sheeesssshhhhhh!!!)
despite the packages being on the distribution and the manuals being
installed
during configuration!

Would someone who has X working on an AMIGA, please e-mail a copy of their
XF86Config file to me along with any configuration information I might need
to tweek
it?  The machine details are as follows:-

AMIGA 2000 running OS/3.1
9Gbyte Seagate SCSI HDD
32X TEAC SCSI CD-ROM
1 MB Agnus, OCS, original Denise (PAL)
Multivision 2000 de-interlacer card
GVP 68040 G-Force accellerator with 16MByte RAM

Thanks in advance

Regards
Philip Orr

Philip Orr
CSIRO Land and Water                Phone          +61 7 3376 9409 (Home)
120 Meiers Rd                                      +61 7 3214 2721 (Work)
Indooroopilly Qld 4068                             +61 7 3214 2881 (Fax)
Australia
                                    e-mail    philip.orr@bne.clw.csiro.au

                        (C) Copyright 1999

           *** Sacred cows make the best hamburgers ***