Re: Mounting TOS partition

>My idea is the following :
>The Atari FS is not recognized by LinuX as far as I know, and there's no
>solution for now.
>(In fact mounting as MSDOS could work in case of little partitions, but
>i don't think that's true.)

Well I know it is possible, but other Atari owners are using it. There
most be some trick to it as with most Atari programs. I can see why why
you think that way though. I have been able to mount my CD ROM drive
with no problems, but the FS there is a common one. Thanks for the
answer though....

Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)
HADES 060: 140meg Ram, Yamaha CDRW drive, 1 gig Jaz
 drive, MicroTek E3 scanner, Mach 64 w/4meg Ram, Epson
 Photo 700 printer, 33.6 US Robotics modem
PROGRAMS: Extendos Gold, Cab 2.7, ScanX, STiK2, aFTP,
 Calamus SL99, Newsie, Popwatch, Papyrus 5, Photoline,
 Nova driver 2.67, NVDI 5