Re: Mounting TOS partition

Edward S. Baiz Jr. wrote:

> I am trying to mount a TOS partition in Linux using an Atari Hades 060.

Hades 60, you happy guy....

> Just what is the command line for that? I have tried mounting both a
> SCSI and IDE partition using many varations with no luck. Anyone have
> any ideas???

My idea is the following :
The Atari FS is not recognized by LinuX as far as I know, and there's no
solution for now.
(In fact mounting as MSDOS could work in case of little partitions, but
i don't think that's true.)

Maybe someone develloped something, but you'll have to look for it on
the net. (I recommend searching in germany.)

I wanted to make a driver, but :
  + I'm timeless
  + My Atari is only a 68000
  + my brother's hades 040 is far away...

So I think there's no solution in that way... Sorry for such a sad
answear...

Kerstin wrote :
> It is more important to know what kind of filesystem the partition has:
> VFAT or Minix?
It's neither, and that's the problem.