Re: ppp

>Hello, Ciao, Olà,
>Do i need to recompile the amiga kernel to get ppp connection?
>I configured all about with pppconfig but i cant connect. Why?

Before compiling the kernel, check your boot message whit the command dmesg.
If you have PPP supported you will see a line like this one:

PPP: version 2.2.0 (dynamic achannel allocation)

TCP compression code copyright 1989 Regents of the University of California

PPP Dynamic channel allocation code copyright 1995 Caldera, Inc

PPP  line discipline registered

If you have those lines you have PPP supported. If not, you have to compile
your kernel and support PPP protocol.

Ciao,
Roberto.