hello (please read)

> Hello,

> i wonder if anyone could help me, i am new to this linux stuff. and i would like to know if any of you can
> guide me along a bit.

First thing where can i get Debian for a 68k Macintosh? i prefer it to be on CD Rom.

Does Debian work on any Macintosh? I have a Quadra 700, 20mb ram, 256kb Color Video Card.
I have a Ethernet adattor which i use to connect to the Network, from where i gain Internet Access.
I also have a Apple 150 Cd rom. And 1gb hard drive for Mac OS 7.6.1, and i have a spare 80mb Interal Hard
Drive.

So how do i start formating my hard drive? and what else should i know? i don't have a clue, so if there are
any beginner manuals?

Many thanks for your help and time!
-chris