Re: debian devel (fwd)

> Anyway: I've seen your mail, but no response either. Short reply to the
> 'how to become a developer': there should be a section on the current
> procedure in the maintainer/developer documentation that you can find on
> the Debian web site (go to the 'Developer's Corner'). You'll need to get
> your PGP signed by another developer, among other things.

Thanks for your reply (there really is someone out there!).

I had sent off my new-maintainer application before sending
the original e-mail, thanks anyway.

I was more interested (on the assumption my application is
approved) in finding out what needs work from all the people
that you listed above that aren't available :)

Regards,
Steve Hardman