Re: wanted: loaner machine for linuxworld expo

Once again, this time to the right list address (debian-68k):

Joey Hess wrote:

> I'd like ot have a m68k box in our booth at linuxworld. Kachinatech is
> willing to pay shipping both ways if someone wants to donate one for a week.
> The expo's next week.

I could probably give you the old Mac SE/30 again, or the Falcon (no
ethernet).
Shipping would be minimum that way, if you can come to Berkeley to pick it
up. I'd just like to have it back as soon as possible after the show
because I need to get it shipped back home myself before the end of
August.
I'd have to do a fresh install, so please give me advance notice if you
need the machine.