Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Macintosh IIvx (Performa 600)

That's another question ! I use a quantum FireBall TM2110S and that is not
the fastest. But it is much slower under Linux than under MacOS. Perhaps
the Driver has some Problems with this device ?

Guido

Simon Richter <geier@phobos.fs.tum.de> am 21.05.99 17:21:05

 An:    Guido Dampf/KI/SYSECA/DE

 Kopie: Simon Richter
         <geier@phobos.fachschaften.tu-muenchen.de>,
         debian-68k@lists.debian.org

 Thema: Re: Antwort: Re: Macintosh IIvx (Performa 600)