Tutorial for setting up X Windows on an Amiga

Hi,
after I installed the Debian GNU/Linux on my A3k (it took about 10 hours :-) I thought about setting up X Windows using the mighty powers of my CyberVision 64. While there are lots of tutorials describing the installation of the base system, mostly based on the work of Frank Neumann, I was unable to find a similar document for setting up X Windows. I'm not saying that I didn't found informations on how to set up my X Server but I had to collect it from many sources and had still the feeling that I was missing some parts. Reading man pages, the mailing list archives, the installation notes for NetBSD and several web pages (a good site was http://www.augs.ch Amiga User Group Switzerland that had a sample XF86Config for the CV64) finally helped me to get everything working. Sure, *I* learned a lot that way, compared to my previous experience with the i386 version, but I think that not everybody wants to spend hours just reading man pages and hacking config files. Well, yes, actually my question is: Is there a complete guide that helps you setting up X ? Wouldn't it make sense to include such a guide in the distribution ? What about including X86Config's for the popular graphic cards (maybe i'm too stupid, but I couldn't locate the XF86Config.eg file after the installation) or a simple set up program like xf86config (I can't remember the exact name) that asks for the basic parameters ?

Regards,
Henrik

P.S.: I was surprised how fast X Windows felt on my A3k (68030-25MHz, 16MB), this really is a nice piece of code...