Performa 600

Hy there !

Yes, you´re right. Keyboard hangs either during or at the end of base install.
Obviously I can´t figure out when exactly. But I tried to play a little around
in a shell and the problem didn´t occur, even in more than an hour time.
So maybe your guess is reasonable that their might be some connection between the
problem and the SCSI activity on my machine. So i added some information about the SCSI
from the Hardware info to the ADB info you requested. On my SCSI chain are 3 drives
connected : Seagate 2.1GB drive, Apple CD-Rom, Zip plus. I tried with and without CD-ROM/Zip

ADB              : v1 - Egret 1 (IIsi style)
SCSI_5380        : Yes
SCSI_5380 DMA    : No
SCSI_5396:1      : No  (internal bus)
SCSI_5396:2      : No  (external bus)

I hope thats the information you wanted. Thanks for your help.

Dirk