Re: Installation problems Performa 600

Dirk wrote:

> Hy there,
>
> I have some problems installing on my old Performa 600. Everything works

Could you wrap your lines please? That's how it looked for me, just to
give
an impression.

You can do two things: either try to prevent the screen saver from kicking
in by typing away on the second console from time to time, or use

ftp://ftp.mac.linux-m68k.org/pub/MacLinux/kernels/testing/vmlinux-2.0.35-noblank.gz

with the video=noblank kernel option to disable the screen blanker. My
guess is that the screen blank isn't the real reason for your problem
though.