Installation problems Performa 600

Hy there,

I have some problems installing on my old Performa 600. Everything works fine until the installation of the base system. But every time I try to install the base system, the screen blanker is activated after a while and I cannot perform anything else because the keyboard doesen´t wor either anymore. I tried to wait until installation seems to be finished and rebooted the system, but nothing of the base system is on my hard drive. I guess this is because the system wasn´t shut down properly. Did anyone know what to do ?

Thanks

Dirk