Re: where do I send a new keymap?

                                 Yann Dirson <dirson@debian.org>
> pass the change along upstream, and the boot-floppy people will ask
> him/her/it for keymaps that they should include. You could make those
> people aware of the problem, however.
Please send it also to Roman, so that it is available for all m68k users.
Citing the FAQ:
   You need to make one by yourself or get one from
   [315]ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/bin/system/keymaps/,
   where Roman Hodek has started collecting Amiga and Atari keymaps. Get
   the keymap you want to install, say de-amiga.map, and put it in
   /usr/lib/kbd/keytables/ (In newer kbd versions, hopefully m68k keymaps
   will also be included.)

Ok, the FAQ is a little outdated in this point, but ask Roman where to
upload it so that he can include your map there.

Ciao,
Christian.