Re: Which JVM can I use?

On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 05:15:16PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> Just try it out, I think it should work. We still have the same glibc in
> potato, the same libstdc++, the same whatever. I guess it works on m68k.

Oh, slink and potato use the same libraries? I thought it was like in Intel
slink and potato. Yes, it could work then.

> What do you have to loose?

A "broken" entry in dselect's list of packages. No big deal, but I hate it.

> package should (will) be removed.

I really didn't know that there are few people building m68k packages. But
how does this work? They have a program, make a deb and decide it depends on
this and that, although neither this nor that are available as a deb file?
Beats me...