slink_cd v 1.06 released

As usual, at http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/

Please give feedback; hopefully we're about there for release, but I still
need instructions on how to create useable CDs for all arches, and we will
need these testing too...

Changes from 1.05:

slink-cd (1.06) unstable; urgency=low

  * slink_cd changes:
  *     handle non-US links better
  *     Copy Release Notes onto all CDs
  *     Create README.1ST - lists slink_cd version, creation date, disk label
        (from .disk/info) and gives simple instructions on what to do to run
        the installation system.
  *     Copy the full set of files for the installation manual to /install.
  *     Add sym-links for the installation manual into /doc.
  *     Added hfs.map stuff for Apple people.
  *     Added $MKISOFS_OPTS_DISC<n> support, makes life easier for special
        mkhybrid requirements for different arches.
  * others:
  *     Changed the default volid for each disk to be
        "Debian-ARCH 2.1 Disc <n>"
  *     Created README.1ST.i386 - template for README.1ST above.
  *     Removed test genlinks option from arch.
  *     Added hfs.map for Apple people
  *     Added mkisofsrc to packaging.

 -- Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk>  Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:35:01 -0000

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
I sent ten dollars to death.net and all I got was... well, nothing.