68k mail list

Greetings,

I have tried to add myself to this mailing list twice now.  What I think is
happening is that no confirmation was mailed out confirming my
confirmation, basically saying that I WAS indeed subscribed to this list.
So I guess that is a bug in the list software configuration somewhere.
This did not happen for the 6 other lists I subscribed to on
lists-debian.org.

What I wanted to get on there for is to discuss my recent attempt at
installation on my Mac IIsi.  I got the machine to boot OK, and it got the
kernel loaded mostly, and I think I did something wrong with placing the
correct files on the hard disk to continue from there, as it just hangs
there.

I need three files on there, the base, root and boot images, and I boot
from the apple-only rescue disk, right?

Regards,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow@svpal.org>