Re: Asante ethernet card

>Do anyone know if the linux m68k kernel will support Asante 10baseT
>NUBUS/LC-PDS ethernet cards in future? I run Debian on a LCII with such a
>net card, but linux doesn't recognise it. :( Can I compile my onw kernel
Micky,

   I can tell you that none of the current kernels I've tried work with
a PDS ethernet card in my Quadra 605, or the Quadra 630 for that matter.
Both cards I have here are Asante, and neither work.  The real NuBus
Asante card I have does work fine with current kernels of either the
2.0.33 or 2.1.120 series.

Paul