Linux boot on a MacIIx

Dear All,

I am stucked at this point.
When I clicked on the Penguin booter (Penguin-15 ?), holding down the
command-key, the windows opens itself till:

Physical RAM 8 MB (thats true, with Mode32 on)
commande line root=/dev/sda7 (my partition which is declared for the
Linux-wise)
internal error : bottom - most module @yNU/8 ...calls downstreams

or something like that as I have no time to read it, as the application
leaves and the windows closes just after that, and back to my desktop.

Do I have to redo the installer, or is there something which could avoid that ?
Are you aware of this ?

Thank you very much

Olivier

MacIIx OS7.5.5 english
8 MB RAM Mode32 on
130 MB for the swap
200 MB for the root
100 MB for the usr
50 MB for the boot

Olivier Dufour

Uni Wuppertal - IfM Electrical Engineering
Gauss Strasse 20
D-42097 Wuppertal - Germany
Phone : +49 (0)202 439 3728 - Fax : 3037
nanos@uni-wuppertal.de
http://www.uni-wuppertal.de/institute/mat/nanos/welcome.html