ATTN: m68k developers

Ladies and Gents,

Linux Central is a publisher and reseller of Linux merchandise.

We are currently selling CDs and accepting donations for Debian.  We have
sold  significant quantities of 2.0(Intel) CDs.

You should be aware they we field many many requests for Debian m68k CDs.
To this point an official m68k image has not been released. Many users are
not aware of this and desire the distribtion.  The fact that users are
going out of their way to ask us for  m68k CDs illustrates demand.  I'm
sure many more users pass by wanting the distribution but do not bother
asking.

We preffer to distribute "Official Images".  This model works well for us.
We'd rather not sell mirrors of debian.org, beta versions, or unofficial
releases.  Its not in the users best interest(most of the time).

Maybe Linux Central can help.  We accept donations on behalf of Debian.
Normally we turn those monies over to SPI.  If the m68k group can somehow
benefit from funds please let me know.

Thanks
Bradley Glonka
Linux Central