Linux on MacIIx

Dear All,

My first question to this list (I am a dummy about Linux) :

Running a MacIIx - MacOS7.5.5 - 8MB RAM - 2 GB HD
I have downloaded Debian for m68k.
I clicked on the penguins prefs to install it, and after the monitor and
the keyboard settings, I wanted to partition my HD, but I saw a message :
"can't find fdisk" and return to the main menu.

I have reserved 2 partitions for Linux, made with FWB tools kits, but the
extensions ext2 couldn't be written with this soft.
-Where can I find fdisk for my old stuf ?

Sincerelly

Olivier

Olivier Dufour

Uni Wuppertal - IfM Electrical Engineering
Gauss Strasse 20
D-42097 Wuppertal - Germany
Phone : +49 (0)202 439 3728 - Fax : 3037
nanos@uni-wuppertal.de
http://www.uni-wuppertal.de/institute/mat/nanos/welcome.html