Re: Stupid dpkg...

*··· hi,*

> Package: cpp
> Version: 2.7.2.3-4.8
> Depends: libc6
> Architecture: m68k
> Filename: dists/unstable/main/binary-m68k/interpreters/cpp_2.7.2.3-4.8.deb

Thanks!
Could you possibly tell me also, what are the most basic things that i MUST have for X? I`ve got
xbase, xserver, fvwm95, and some libs. I know i need fonts, but i haven`t been able to get hold of
any so far since the ftp.debian.org/.../main/binary-m68k hasn`t got any (if i`m looking in the right
place)... have they been moved to /common/?
So, if possible, could you tell me what else is essential for X...

later,
*stoO*
--
                        _Stuart Reeves_