Re: Help!

On Thu, Oct 22, 1998 at 04:37:40PM -0400, Gabriel B. Schine wrote:
> there is a complete mirror of the main section.
>
> On 22 Oct 1998, Ciro Scognamiglio wrote:
>
> >you can go to lsl.com and they have a debian-m68k CD for about $5. I got
> >it and it works fine.
>
> Is it the *complete* mirror of the hamm dir of ftp.debian.com?
> is there also the "not free" part? (I mean the software
> compiled for deb68k not free as netscape...)

not sure there is a netscape for m68k, but if you are not in a hurry, you could
try compiling it for yourself ...

anyway, i think the netscape in non-free is only the installation package, you
have to get the netscape binary from netscape, put them in /tmp or some such,
and then install the package.

anyway, the content of the CDs should be listsed at the web site of the selling
people, just look at it.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER