Re: Trouble loading modules on my Mac

I own a Mac VX with 12 MB RAM and a 500 MB HD.

I´ve installed from Internet the Debian Realase of Linux-68K and it works, but
I cannot install another software because I´ve download about 12 MB and it has
no more software than linux kernel and ae,... no documentation.

I´ve tried to install more downloaded software, but I have not been able since
I can't access the HFS partition from Linux.

I've tryed to install software from PC realases of Linux (Slackware) from Linux,
but I cannot mount CDRom.

Does anyone know where can I find a CD with Linux OS and full of software from
wich I can Install the Linux and software in my VX, and if possible with as
many docs as possible, some of them to learn how to activate AppleTalk and other
network services?  As you may be thinking, I want to build a file Server with
other networking services.

I have a network with 5 macs and 1 PC and I want to connect all them with twisted
pair. (Currently I have only the macs connected with thin coax)

Any help is welcome

AntonioP

nantonio@can.es