RE: Hamm install on a Mac IIci - reboot after install problems

In message "RE: Hamm install on a Mac IIci - reboot after install problems",
'SCHMITZ@LCBVAX.CCHEM.BERKELEY.EDU' writes:

It just says /tmp..  Nothing happens when I hit scrolllock or shift scroll lock,
etc.  The cursor does not blink either.  Swap is enabled, and there is 40 megs
of RAM.

Ryan