Re: Unidentified subject!

"Christian T. Steigies" <exp114@physik.uni-kiel.de> writes:

> Hi,
> xfree86_3.3.2-4_m68k is available for testing on
> ftp://apserver.experimentalphysik.uni-kiel.de/anonymous/debian-m68k/xfree/

I just put it up at my webserver today. :(

> I will upload it today to my homedir on master. If nobody finds a serious
> problem (its working on my A2k, OCS :) I'll upload it to master tomorrow.
> Many thanx to Michael for the help, inserting the bracket helped somehow :-)
> The was an error with fbdev (World.log) but this target was rebuilt during
> Install (Install.log) ???

How did you work around "joystik.h" ? And did you include a sample
XF86Config file for the framebuffer device? I found that the normal
build doesn't contain one.

> In the meantime I'll start with xfree86_3.3.2.1-1...

I will do xemacs then, there is some problem with gettimeofday(), but
thats not to difficult to solve.

May the Source be with you.
			Mrvn