VNC

Hello,

Has anyone had a look at VNC?  (http://www.orl.co.uk/vnc)

VNC (Virtual Network Computing) basically comes with a viewer/client
and a server, the server can run on a Win32 machine or can be an
X desktop started on an X11 server.  The viewers come in all shapes
and sizes which are used to remotely control the desktop of the
machine the server is running on, and it works really well.  Best
thing about VNC is it's totally freeware.

Has anyone attempted to port it to debian 68k?  Some intel programmers
made an svgalib version... perhaps we could have something similar,
I can't really try anything until my 68k box actually works :)

Just some trivial information for you all to have a look at and ponder
on this Sunday :)

Regards
Steve Hardman