Re: Problem with kbd_0.95-4.deb

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Giacomo Magnini wrote:

> Seems like I can't install this package on my system. It complains about the
> update-rc.d script which complain about the runlevel.
> Has anyone experienced the same problem? How could I solve it?
wee need dpkg-1.4.0.21, its being worked upon. Till then you should probably
stick to an older kbd, if you still have it. I shouldnt have uploaded that
one, but I didnt notice this problem before I uploaded it...
A recent kbd will be available tomorrow (if I dont forget it again...) but
the problem remains until we have the new dpkg.

Ciao,
Christian.