Re: Got a base system running

Hi,
Leland wrote:

> > swap, Linux native and other partitions, where we don't yet have an fdisk
>                                                                       ^^^^^
> I'm working on this...It'll be similar to the PC version.

Good to hear - I also know of someone who wants to write an fdisk for
Amiga partitions, so we might be able to leave the dinstall script as it is.

[syslogd]
> Either make sure you have a domainname set or apply the diff in critter
> complaint #3526.

Yeah, I found your bug report 20 minutes after having written this mail. :-)

Frank (about to create another base system and re-install on a 400 MB
partition - my first test was on a 60 M partition, far too small. :-)