Re: Is there anybody else out there???

On Wed, 24 Jul 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> It would help if one of you would write a description of what hardware
> Debian-68k will run on - if you would send that to me I can post it to
> debian-announce, along with information on how to subscribe to the list.

Has anyone sent Bruce a description?  If not, I'll "try" to put something
together, but it probably won't be very accurate.  B-)

Leland

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  |
    o       o   o | llucius@millcomm.com
 o oo    o     o  |
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)