binary archive corrections

Hi!
i've checked the binary-m68k against the binary-all and have
discovered 2 inconsistencies.
   binary-m68k/editors/emacs-el*
should be a link to ../../binary-all/editors/emacs-el... (newer version)

and the link
   binary-m68k/devel/dchanges-3.3.deb
is stale, as in binary-all dchanges-3.4 has arrived (which is missing
in binary-m68k). this might be a problem with dinstall.

Michael, can you correct this if it also occurs on master (currently
down;-( )

jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 289 - 22387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!