Re: Cleanup of m68k-incoming (almost) completed!

> > Leland has sent me a list of 95 (!) ready to upload .deb files,
> > some of which were already claimed by some of us, but that shouldn't
> > be a problem. so i would say, lets give him another 24 hours to
> > upload his stuff, so that we reduce the probability of conflicts
> > when two people try to upload the same package (esp. if it's going
> > via chiark).
>
> Ok, that means Leland is on the pole position and everyone waits until
> he's finished and yells in turn ?

Ok, I'll start this evening... got to go to work now B-(

But, just so I get it right (never done it b4):
I upload directly to private/project/Incoming correct?

What should I do with the files that are usable by ALL architectures
(ncurses has a couple).

Since I will be uploaded ".changes" files of packages that are already in
Incoming, should I include "m68k" in the name?

Thanks,

Leland

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  |
    o       o   o | llucius@millcomm.com
 o oo    o     o  |
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)