pgp

Hi!
dchanges 3.0 forces us to use pgp to sign the .changes files (well
at least if you don't explicitely turn it of). i've looked at the
source package but there i found really much assembler code. as i'm
only familiar with the 6502 assembler i wouldn't try to port it... ;-)))

well, it shouldn't be that much work, as there exists already the
asm-code for the atari-TOS and the amiga, but that is in motorola
format. could anyone who is better in assembler look at that package?
it is in the non-free section (because of the copyright problems
with the international and us versions).

ciao
jjm

ps: who wants to be the registered m68k maintainer for pgp? ;-))))

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 2051 - 2387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!