Re: binary-m68k/base still missing

Frank Neumann writes:

> I have a local mirror that still contains the entire base directory, so
> if Carl cannot recreate it from tape or whatever, I'll upload the stuff to
> master again as soon as it is alive. Carl?

It seems to all be on the "new" master.  Once the DNS information sorts out
and the mirrors are looking at the right machine again, I would think it would
show up.

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert