Re: **** ARCHIVE MOVED TO MASTER SITE ****

Hi,
Dominik wrote:

> The Debian/68k archive has been moved to the Debian master site and should
> be on every mirror site soon (give or take some days ...)

I hope you can work it out ok - right now the /debian/unstable/binary-m68k
at ftp.debian.org is still empty, and at master.debian.org I see that
ALL files have been put into one directory (binaries and diffs).
Who is going to sort this out?

Oh, while I'm at it: I think by now we have a new member on this list,
Hartmut Koptein. He has been working on an adaption of Debian himself at
home for quite some time now, and Peter Tobias introduced us to each other.

Hartmut, would you like to say a few words about what is already done?
And, more important, could you make the diffs or sources available?

To the rest: Hartmut has uploaded part of what he has done so far to
master.debian.org (no ftp; user "upload", password "shipIT", directory
/private/m68k/Incoming). So we now have a wild mixture of files in there.
Hartmut's archives (only binaries) are those ending in .tar.gz (one
archive per area, as in "base.tar.gz", "admin.tar.gz" etc.).
I hope this soon gets cleaned up by someone who has write access there.

Frank