   man-2.3.10-8.deb
   man-2.3.10-8.diff.gz
   mount-2.5-4.deb
   mount-2.5-4.text.gz
   procps-0.98-0.deb
   sysvinit-2.58-2.deb
   timezone-7.46-0.deb

remarks to the diffs:
- diff-2.7-9: make -f debian.rules clean didn't run make distclean
  as a result, the config.cache file and a Makefile are included in the
  sources. this might cause problems.
- man-2.3.10-8: "MANPATH= man man" (running man with set, but empty
  MANPATH) dumps core. essentially unchanged diff as the old ones relative
  to man-2.3.10-6
- mount-2.5-4: this is no real diff, as only two files had do be renamed.
  sysvinit depends on using a -n flag for umount, so umount.c.new has to
  be taken instead of umount.c
(dominik, would you forward the diffs to the resp. maintainers?)

one aditional remark to hostname-1.9-0:
the sources didn't include the debian.* files!!! you have to apply
hostname-1.9-0.diff first, to build a debian package. is this already
known on debian-devel?

i also uploaded the libc5-5.2.18-1.deb and libc5-dev-5.2.18-1.deb
packages were uploaded some days ago. the diffs (essentional an added
call to Configure) already received the maintainer ;-)

jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 2105 - 2387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!