TCP/IP shareware source code for linux/68k

     Hi!

     My name is Keith Pelachick.  I am currently looking for tcp/ip source
     code that can easily be ported to a 68000 processor.  The obvious
     place to look for this was at the various LINUX/68k ftp sites around
     the world.  After downloading several versions they all seem to be
     missing the source code for tcp/ip.  Since these machines that are
     running LINUX/68k are going to be connected to a network at some point
     they must support tcp/ip.  If you could assist me in anyway, whether
     its source code or an ftp site with the source code, I would
     appreciate it.

                                        Thank You.
                                        Pelachick.k.j@nort.bwi.wec.com