Re: [Debconf-team] Scheduling DC16 meetings

Hi Eric,

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 10:24:06AM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:

> We could have a meeting tomorrow, but attendance is often low when a
> meeting is announced on such short notice. I would suggest trying to
> settle on a schedule today, then set and announce the next meeting for
> next week.

I see your point, but this is not a new meeting. DC16 meetings are already
happening weekly since before DC15, this new dudle aims to access the wider
team availability since now more people are expected to attend. But I'd say
that in the absence of a new schedule, the old one holds (which actually
happens to be the same). Thus I see no reason to postpone tomorrow's meeting.
More people will join when they are ready, if not this week, the next one,
or later in the year.

These are my 2 cents, let's see what Bernelle and Stefano have to say.

Cheers,

Tassia.