Re: Budget stuffs - indiebio's first stab at it

Hi Guys,

I think everyone is on the same page with assuming a maximum number of attendees of 350. This is what the budget will be based on.

Should we get more than this, please can registration team (or whoever is responsible at the time) first contact budgeting team to see if an increase is feasible and how many more we can handle. :)

Any objections to a max of 350?

-N
@DebCamp/Conf 15 in Germany